- Yagnaum\'s staffing service helped us hire a technology professional with a tough combination of technical and product management skills. From the point of understanding our top criteria, facilitating interview meetings, till & after on -boarding the candidate, Yagnaum\'s partnership was valuable which is rare to find.
Ben Rabizadeh, CEO, JWed.com
- Yagnaum portrayed their authenticity in staffing which I have not seen with other companies. Yagnaum\'s staffing team was super fast in providing us with an amazing professional who we ended up in hiring within 2 days. I highly recommend them as an authentic staffing partner for any company facing hiring challenges.
Michael Lebor, Founder HugeMedium.com
- You guys are incredible
- Mike Sid, CEO, Mediamorph.
- This firm is a dream to work with. Their team is superlative and exceeds expectations.
- Malik Simon, Solutions Architect, Team5.
- Yagnaum has provided me with excellent and reliable IT consultants. During my search process for IT resources, they offered me various options that fit the skills required for my development team as well as my budget...
- Roman Manalac, Director of Web Development, Perry Ellis.
- Yagnaum is developing complex and mission critical web funtionality for our organization and we intend to seek their services on a ongoing basis.
- Tom Ehlers, President, Method Test Prep.
MYINNERWORLD Success Story
My Inner World (www.myinnerworld.com) is a flash based website. Our business requirement was to develop a store site, enabling purchase of meditation audio, other videos or files through a payment mechanism.
The business requirements were as follows:
- Seamless integration of the store site, e.g. the user on the main site if s/he opts to purchase meditation/product should be treated similarly as a user on the store site and have the corresponding meditation/product file downloadable/purchased
- Support for promotional codes
- Support user subscriptions
- User friendly and efficient store management system and administration for site content
- Different user levels to manage site administration
- Purchase history and other extensive reports/reporting
the user database from the main site, which was supposed to be shared with complete access, was withdrawn due to issues with the earlier service provider. We instead provided with an API service. This definitely made it more difficult for us, since we did not have the full access and understanding, as we originally had anticipated.
In addition, the client lost the technical subject matter Expertise due to a move. As a result, they were not clear with the entire scope of the project. Quite a few changes were added along the way, and it was on us to manage this scope creep efficiently, and react effectively to keep the project schedule on track.
The Yagnaum Solution
The Project was planned and designed for scalability and robustness from the start, taking the features of subscription, large user database and the heavy media files into consideration. The following steps were undertaken:
- We used Symfony framework using MySQL for the backend, and other tools like ffmpeg for generating preview files of the media files.
- A subscription module was developed to add as many subscription features as possible, with each subscription providing the option of few free gifts from the list of choices. It was managed well with subscription validity period, coupon codes and tracking of free gifts downloads.
- Though the user database was not available with us, we were able to figure out the API service adequately to ensure the functionality stayed intact, with perfect mapping of user data at our end with the user data at the main site.
Our standout solution in the project was the session management of the user across different sub-domains, while transiting from the main site to the store site, and enabling the purchase of the chosen product from the main site The cart management from adding of products to preview, purchase and download options along with add-on features like subscriptions, promotional codes and finally the perfect reporting system made the site stand out from the conventional store sites.
Impact & Results
The final result of having such complete ownership of a store site was more the client had originally expected. We were pleased to make their vision a reality. In addition, The clients website traffic, user interaction and e-commerce activity were not affected due to a seamless transitioning process.
The following are some project highlights :
- The xml we generated for the products added in the store site helped the client manage their main site products too. The client liked being able to use store administration for updating the products in both sites since it was more efficient, and also helped keep track of the products through a single reporting system.
- We provided an administrative tracking feature that assisted our client in figuring out the impact and helped them revisit their marketing strategies or subscription policies to make them more effective.
- The content management system and the full site administration helped the client keep the site up to date, with products, subscription types, as well as site information.
Overall, it was a thorough and successful project implementation - despite scope creep, loss of a primary technical contact, date inaccessibility and new change requests. TOP